Lowered leveled rear only ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemidog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey fellow ram owners. I just installed maxtrac P/N 272930 3 inch lowering rear springs, with maxtrac shocks. the truck sits level now, and I got my parts at accessory partners. best price on the web. Also, if anyone else is thinking of doing this, I had to get new rear sway bar end links, to get the sway bar level again. After researching online, I was able to use sway bar end links from a 2008 jeep commander. The length was 9.5 inches, from bolt hole to bolt hole. Auto zone P/N is 1880468. price is 26.99 each. Car quest (advanced auto parts)also has them, as well as napa. they fit just right, and are much cheaper than helweig, or any other adjustable links. Sorry, no pics yet. The ride is as smooth as factory.

Wilmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with the MaxTrac 2 Inch lowering springs for the rear, and my QC does not sit level, slight rake. I want to say they gave me a 1.5 inch drop. I measured from top of the rim to the fender edge, front had 9 inches and rear is at 10.5 inches.
Tires are Goodyear Wranglers SR-A 275/60R20, all at 38 psi.
I did see a set of the 3 inch drop MaxTrac springs for $50 on OfferUp about 6 months ago, should of picked them up then.

Dpressed1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey fellow ram owners. I just installed maxtrac P/N 272930 3 inch lowering rear springs, with maxtrac shocks. the truck sits level now, and I got my parts at accessory partners. best price on the web. Also, if anyone else is thinking of doing this, I had to get new rear sway bar end links, to get the sway bar level again. After researching online, I was able to use sway bar end links from a 2008 jeep commander. The length was 9.5 inches, from bolt hole to bolt hole. Auto zone P/N is 1880468. price is 26.99 each. Car quest (advanced auto parts)also has them, as well as napa. they fit just right, and are much cheaper than helweig, or any other adjustable links. Sorry, no pics yet. The ride is as smooth as factory.
Any sway bar link pics installed?