LT header group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any interest getting a special discount together for an LT header group buy? I feel like a fair amount of individuals are interested lately... Need an excuse to pull the trigger now vs. later, and a little extra off would sweetin the deal :D

binhamdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i'm interested in many parts from Moe along with the ARH full system, but the thing i have been sending him emails since July, and didn't receive a single reply till now ( around 10 emails )

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^^^^ That sounds really surprising, he usually answers pretty quickly. Have you tried to call him and ask if he received your e-mails. 214-789-1110
Jay

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm thinking I need to replace the stock manifolds. Depends on what kind of deal.

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd void the rest of my power train warranty for a deal on some Ceramic Coated JBA LT headers.

binhamdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^ That sounds really surprising, he usually answers pretty quickly. Have you tried to call him and ask if he received your e-mails. 214-789-1110
Jay

I would prefer emailing since i live in Dubai, Unied Arab Emirates. Its hard for me to communicate through phone.

However will try one more time.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I would prefer emailing since i live in Dubai, Unied Arab Emirates. Its hard for me to communicate through phone.

However will try one more time.

To be honest, I thought your emails were a scam because the last one mentioned you sending someone to pick them up. That is 1 of the most common scams here in the states where the money is wired over, or paid for with an international credit card, and then the item gets picked up by a shipping service. 2 weeks later, you get a chargeback notice, and are now out the money and the product.

I'l shoot you a reply message this morning with some info on how we can move forward.