Maken her sparkle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been watchin vids on waxing/polishing ect and decided to try some new to me stuff...
Been useing turtle wax ice for yrs on my bikes and trucks with decient success...

Today i bought some new stuff,my brother used it on my moms car and i liked how the water just beaded away...Didnt even think it was available around my way but good ole canadian tire now sells it...

Chemical guys stuff..So ya all know my plan for next week when im home off the road..

Oh got my 180 stst today to..

15666599386391887452957.jpg

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Been watchin vids on waxing/polishing ect and decided to try some new to me stuff...
Been useing turtle wax ice for yrs on my bikes and trucks with decient success...

Today i bought some new stuff,my brother used it on my moms car and i liked how the water just beaded away...Didnt even think it was available around my way but good ole canadian tire now sells it...

Chemical guys stuff..So ya all know my plan for next week when im home off the road..

Oh got my 180 stst today to..

View attachment 177597

I looked at the picture before I read your post and thought what does a thermostat have to do with making her sparkle. LOL
Good luck with your cleaning!! Those products work well

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Might have to try other products of theirs. Just started using the water-based tire shine for lettering and was impressed.

OP
OP
craigsez

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Only super cleaned my big rigs windshield via wash and 0000 rated steel wool then used cg wax..HOLY CRAP it was clear as new with a good clean n wax...
Tried a spot with their detail stuff on a totally unprepped spot on the cab,felt like freakin glass,so far im way impressed..

So far canadian tire sells the pinks suds to wash,wax,detailer and finally vpr protectant..

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Post a pic when your done---
Jay

Latest posts