FULL DETAIL - Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions!

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Looks amazing!!

Redfour5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Renegade has about as much surface area as one of the doors.... Welll, slight exageration but... Well off to the car wash, (clicks to wax on the machine).

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A pic of the beading...

I'll have some of the QD as well. Tried to take pics with my DSLR to really show the detail and it decided to stop working. :|
So far, I'm impressed with the Turtle Wax Hybris Solutions line (except the wash soap).

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice bead man! Love the red! Its my favorite color!

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
Sorry about the photos, took them with my cell phone, I should have taken the DSLR out for these.

You must be registered for see images attach

Seriously, the pictures don't do it justice IMO. But hey, all I had on me was my cell phone. When I wash and use the detailer, I'll take my good cam out, hopefully that will give a better idea.

Bro, I would happily eat off that thing. Wow. Very impressive, I think if you used your better camera my retinas would have disintegrated and I would forever feel like my truck is not clean enough by comparison.

Treburkulosis

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks man! I almost went white but they are hard to find around here and they had a red one with my name on it! I'm not disappointed. :D
I only like really 3 colors. White, Black, or Bright red. I had to settle for silver with my Charger, because it was all they had and it was a heck of deal.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Bro, I would happily eat off that thing. Wow. Very impressive, I think if you used your better camera my retinas would have disintegrated and I would forever feel like my truck is not clean enough by comparison.

Hahaha thanks man, appreciate the props!