Maryland/Virginia Members?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Greg works for me, I will be ready to have some red on red fun, and you will be running top notch I bet. Im gonna try getting you a window banner also for ol' red.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Marc and Rob ya never know how much fun running the 1/4 is till you try it lol. Hope yall have a good turn out for the upcoming event yall are getting together, seems like when I cross the Mason/Dixion they dont like my truck.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Marc and Rob ya never know how much fun running the 1/4 is till you try it lol. Hope yall have a good turn out for the upcoming event yall are getting together, seems like when I cross the Mason/Dixion they dont like my truck.

Lol not because it's bright red!?

I've run the 1/4 but not in the truck lol

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
^Think its the lack of cats and has some thump while its idling at a light. Its hard not to smell my truck running and to many looks when I start going north. I had alot of unhappy people in DC over the winter when we went. I was asked to turn off the truck at a few lights lol.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^Think its the lack of cats and has some thump while its idling at a light. Its hard not to smell my truck running and to many looks when I start going north. I had alot of unhappy people in DC over the winter when we went. I was asked to turn off the truck at a few lights lol.

Haha being in the country up here it would actually fit in!

I bet it was ungodly loud echoing off the buildings in DC, my brother went to college in Philly and there are signs everywhere about loud stereos and exhausts haha

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Cool, I think it's a great idea that it's family friendly also. Should make for more people and more fun and a good atmosphere too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
Folks, no way was I attempting to exclude anyone or hijack the thread. I like seeing the trucks run and what everybody has done to them. Great fun.... I won't be back in the area until fall which is why I mentioned it. See you all then .... Ken, the sticker would be cool. Very much appreciate. Will need to setup some dyno time at some point.

Here is an picture of a red invasion at Richmond.

img2013050300075.jpg