Me I’m Black bumpers on white Bighorn/SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Blaze

Reaction score
Sorry about the title typo I didn’t realize until It posted it definitely does not look right!

The title was supposed to read Black bumpers on White Bighorn/SLT

I don’t think there is anyway of changing it!

So I’ve been searching for A ram sport.not really particular when it comes to color,but my preference was being white.I love the look of the sport in white!

I’m having a hard time finding one.They all are way out of my price range or rust has taken hold of the vehicle already!I did find a couple of white ones that I would have pulled the trigger on but they had air ride!I’ve heard some horror stories about the air ride and especially being up in the northeast the air ride I’ve heard could be an issue in the cold weather!

With that being said I do like the bighorn/SLT’s I really only prefer two colors absolutely and a possible third!

Granite Crystal & Maximum steel I love those two colors!

No black too common and a ***** to keep clean I would bite the bullet on a sport but that’s it!

I would look at a cherry red metallic as well I think they look sharp with the right highlights.

I no way wanted white unless it was a sport.My wife’s vehicle is white,and my last two vehicles have been white including my current Yukon!A of guys I know have white trucks as well!white just looks so plain!Then I came across this over the weekend!the truck was not for me it just did not feel right when I drove it probably because of the super wide off road tires!It drove rough and was loud.If I really liked the truck which I did I could have swapped out the tires for a better ride and fixed that rough loud ride!The truck was a bust though the wheel wells were starting to rust as well as under both rockers!The undercarriage had seen some better days so I knew I would be investing there eventually!It was no big surprise but it was local so I took a look as it caught my eye with the black & white combo!

Point being A white Bighorn/SLT was not even a thought until I saw this truck with the black bumpers and wheels it made the truck pop!

So I’m kind of thinking of not dismissing any white bighorns I really liked the look of this rig with the black on white.Now the bumpers were the body armor bumpers which I know are big $$$.I could live with the chrome on other color bighorns but the white I really like the black highlights on them!

To invest in probably close to 2k on body armor bumpers Is steep for a look!what about black painted or steel bumpers not body armor on a white bighorn.Not sure how it would lookI was even thinking of maybe black rivet flares?

What do you guys think?Do any of you guys have White bighorns highlighted with black rims and bumpers with possibly black fender flares?just trying to picture the look!

I’ve attached pictures of the Ram I drove and saw.again I was against white until I saw this one with the black,it really caught my eye!The roof running lights were a nice touch too unfortunately the rust had already taken hold of the vehicle. I kind of figured would be the case with it being a North East vehicle!

Here are a couple of pics of the rig please send me some of your thoughts black on white and if you have it done already on yours that would great so I could get a better picture of it not having to invest in super expensive body armor for a look!

I had to post a link to the dealer it would not let me post pictures probably a copyright thing

Last edited: