Mechanic needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronxramman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I live in the nyc area looking for a good mechanic that is familiar with mopar engines need a set of bik headers installed on my truck want a guy that knows his stuff torques down the bolts important things like that it’s a 5.7 hemi

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I live in the nyc area looking for a good mechanic that is familiar with mopar engines need a set of bik headers installed on my truck want a guy that knows his stuff torques down the bolts important things like that it’s a 5.7 hemi
You might want to reconsider those BBK's,as they don't have a great rep. Also did you even look at the shorties,the mechanic who can get a torque wrench on all the bolts hasn't been invented yet :Big Laugh:

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You might want to reconsider those BBK's,as they don't have a great rep. Also did you even look at the shorties,the mechanic who can get a torque wrench on all the bolts hasn't been invented yet :Big Laugh:
This is such a true statement for any header other than the oem logs. Unless I am missing a new open ended tq wrench :)