Mictuning Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Hey Guys,

I am hoping you can help me. I have a Mictuning Wiring Harness and the wiring Diagram and Instructions are crap! The end where the switch goes has 3 colours, White, Black and Blue, but no mention of these ANYWHERE in the instructions that ship with the harness. This makes connection the switch a little tricky.

Anyone have any info on this? I don't want to blow fuses and cook stuff out of trial and error. Other than it's ripping the heat shrink off so I can see what goes where, and that's a pain!

Cheers
John

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I think you'd be better off setting up your own relays and fuses. I almost burned up my Kubota using one of those.

OP
OP
Aussie-John

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Yeah I have pulled the thing apart now and have required it. Used their relay, but wired it myself.

Hopefully it will work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ive installed 3 lightbars using the pre made harnesses and never had an issue. 2 on a 4 wheeler and 1 on a vehicle. I cant remember how i done the switch but theres only 3 things that could happen. 1 it will be right. 2 if the switch has a light to let you know its on, may be on when the lightbar or whatever is off, if so just swap the wires, 3 you might blow the inline fuse.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Typically, the blue wire from the switch is the trigger wire that tells the relay to send current to the light.

"Typically" doesn't always hold true on Chinese stuff tho. I had one Mictuning relay that was "normally closed" instead of "normally open", which makes you curse the yellow dogs until you figure it out looking at the pin-out of the relay.

OP
OP
Aussie-John

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Yeah all good - I have it working. I pretty much had to pull the thing apart and meter it out. All good.