Moes currently open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m Just checking on here if Moe’s is actually open? I called and emailed to no avail. I purchased a throttle body and it was taken off my credit card and an invoice was sent to my email. However, when I look on my Moe’s account it says no orders exist. Just wondering how the ordering system works with Moe’s as this is my first purchase from Moe’s.

Thanks in advance.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Send Matt a pm here.

Black 20 Ram

Posjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm having the same issue. I tried twice on two different days and both orders never showed up. I tried calling and email but no response.

Showed on my statement than dropped the next day.

NorZeman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know this post originated back in November, but I too am having issues getting in contact with Moe's.
Same deal, was charged, got receipt but an error message on the order page. Charge has disappeared from my statement and no response from Moe's.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Send Matt a text or send Moe's an e-mail.
Jay

Posjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Send Matt a text or send Moe's an e-mail.
Jay

Sent two emails plus phone calls. I just ordered from somewhere else. I know times are tough. Hope they became active soon because I need to order more stuff.

montana goat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
having the same problem ordered on march 18. paid thru pay pal. web site says no order. but they were paid. 3 emails and phone message. havent heard from anyone.. am i just out $344.00 ??

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah Matt wasn’t taking any more orders there as they weren’t able to get their parts that was being ordered and some orders had months to wait which wasn’t sitting well with him. Had to catch up on their existing orders and get those shipped. It is posted on their website when you attempt to upload their page. Glad to hear he is back in business. Emailing him Is the fast way I got ahold of him. I forgot about this post.

OP
OP
Lyle Longboat

Lyle Longboat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this post originated back in November, but I too am having issues getting in contact with Moe's.
Same deal, was charged, got receipt but an error message on the order page. Charge has disappeared from my statement and no response from Moe's.
Have to make sure your billing address is correct on your order and it matches your credit card if you went that route. Or there is PayPal to use when paying as it’s not as strict as the credit card deal.

Ram06_1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve ordered headers and gasket since feb 8 and march 12. There was an increase in the usual 6 week wait period. Was told another 2-4 weeks. That was March 24.I’ve had to call ARH myself and they can’t give info to a third party. My vehicle has been on jack stands for over 3 months. I’ve emailed 3 time for an update with no response. The order has been submitted and granted the money hasn’t been taken as of yet. But it’s frustrating dealing with a business who does not communicate with its customers. If I were to go elsewhere it’s another 2 months of this nonsense. Once and if order is complete I’ll never do business with Moe’s performance again.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I’ve ordered headers and gasket since feb 8 and march 12. There was an increase in the usual 6 week wait period. Was told another 2-4 weeks. That was March 24.I’ve had to call ARH myself and they can’t give info to a third party. My vehicle has been on jack stands for over 3 months. I’ve emailed 3 time for an update with no response. The order has been submitted and granted the money hasn’t been taken as of yet. But it’s frustrating dealing with a business who does not communicate with its customers. If I were to go elsewhere it’s another 2 months of this nonsense. Once and if order is complete I’ll never do business with Moe’s performance again.
I ordered ARH longtubes on March 4 and received them on April 8, with an email update in between somewhere. It sounds like your order was not processed correctly, I am very satisfied with their customer service. They took my money immediately too,so I knew it went thru.