Morimoto XB tails gen 2, who bought??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So who on here bought a set of the new gen 2's?? They are having 10% off sale right now and are soldout on all sets. So to buy your on a list of order. Figured just by odds someone on here bought a set.

I will say I really like the look of these ones. Very nice. I just wanna hear more feedback from owners and see more installed pics to decide if I want a set. $550 US is $750 CDN, so 10% off really just helps lessen our sales tax here, 13%.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm with "Buddy", I would like to hear from some users. They sure do look nice.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
I can real close but what I didn’t like was the external resistor screwed into the plastic and that the lense doesn’t lay flush with the body lines. If you look it pushes out at a bevel like the 5th gens and all the other aftermarket brands/styles. It’s 2023 and resistors shouldn’t even be used in a model specific part. If the factory part doesn’t have it then morimoto should be able to figure it out too. Even that I was willing to look past till I saw it sticking out last the body line. I’ll keep my factory led tails till something better comes along.

A_mod_too_far

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I saw them, but for the price I'd rather just buy actual 5th gen tail lights.
If they were in the 2-300 range I'd consider it, but the 4th gen led tails just look so clean itd be hard to change em

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
let us know if we can help. We also offer Morimoto. Another option is Alpharex, they are at a lower price point and make quality lights

Message me if you would like more info or a quote on anything