My 2012 express

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I haven't really posted anything on here except leveling it! I did a bit of christmas shopping and replaced all the lights besides the headlights :( I always said I was going to make it all white so my friend said name it blizzard, I got the decal made, and this week the truck went in the shop to get all the black painted white to match!

ceff7b66-d19d-8cd5.jpg

Pic of all the lights!

ceff7b66-d1c2-4e5e.jpg

After everything became white!

ceff7b66-d1dd-67c8.jpg

And an aerial view!

I also painted some pieces in the engine bay just to make it match as well, but I lost the pics of it, I'll see if I can't get some tomorrow!

Last edited:
OP
OP
trev

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From the top picture your 3rd brake light is out...

That's the only down part to it right now! I ordered it and it doesn't work, so I have to send it back and get another one..

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
very nice

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
nice, love white. Did they paint the factory mirrors and handles?

OP
OP
trev

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
nice, love white. Did they paint the factory mirrors and handles?

Yes I have a friend that paints and I took my truck to him last week and told him I wanted all the black white! He painted the mirrors, handles, bed caps, and my antenna holder

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes I have a friend that paints and I took my truck to him last week and told him I wanted all the black white! He painted the mirrors, handles, bed caps, and my antenna holder

hmmmm, may have to do mine, that looks great!

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really like all the color match pieces as well. You can just order color match handles and bolt them on. The mirrors really give it a 'finished' look.

I'd do the bed caps, but that'd just make my black bed liner stick out ever worse. I'll just get a bed cover that covers it all.

OP
OP
trev

trev

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really like all the color match pieces as well. You can just order color match handles and bolt them on. The mirrors really give it a 'finished' look.

I'd do the bed caps, but that'd just make my black bed liner stick out ever worse. I'll just get a bed cover that covers it all.

Yea I plan on getting a bed cover soon, but it costs a lot more than just matching the paint lol