Need an experienced shop to lower my 17 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I need a shop in CA or the Reno NV area to lower my 17 Ram. I already have a Belltech 2/4 kit on it "pic of truck below" but want to go to a 3/6 so I need the following done or installed.

Install new 3" lowering coils up front
Install new Inez rear relocation cut kit
Install new Timber Grove rear airbags
Install new rear sway bar

I am in the Sacramento area now and I found that everyone here that lowers trucks are afraid to install the rear cut kit so there throwing me some crazy labor charges to do the job thinking that I will just go away. I don't want this truck hacked up, I need to find a shop that has experience lowering dodge rams in CA or the Reno NV area, any help would be great.

IHC-CUT-KIT-3.jpg

ram2.png

IMG_2534(1).JPG

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm nowhere near you, check with a place that deals with jeeps/lifted trucks. I had a local off road shop install my illicit noncut brackets, cost me 300. If they can lift it they can lower it.

Flaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017, 2005, 2019
Engine
5.7, 8.3, 6.7
Search #ramrt on instagram, plenty of guys post details about their project/daily.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I'm in tha same boat as far as change up running the 2/4 Belltech kit. About to go 3/5 drop. Local shop doing install waiting on safety chain from TGE for the rear bags tommorow. Cuting my front GF coils undecided on how low but I will start with one inch lower and go from there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
circuitguy

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm in tha same boat as far as change up running the 2/4 Belltech kit. About to go 3/5 drop. Local shop doing install waiting on safety chain from TGE for the rear bags tommorow. Cuting my front GF coils undecided on how low but I will start with one inch lower and go from there.

Cut 1/2 coil on the belltech front 2" springs to get 3", got this info from Inez as they use Belltech coils for there lowering kits. My bags came with the chains, did yours?

I got all my parts just need a shop to do the install.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I bought the bags from quicksilver did not have chains so I spoke to Steve got them out to me quick. I'm 4wd so I could not use the fronts from Belltech. But I will throw the 2/4 kit up on forum once I get it sitting where it needs to be.