Need Help Finding Bilstein 5100s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AGZ951

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking to level my new trunk and I've had a pair of Bilstein 5100s on backorder for almost two months now and getting tired of waiting. Does anyone know where I can find a set for the front of my 2012 1500 laramie, 4WD ?

AGZ

shipmasta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l
I'm looking to level my new trunk and I've had a pair of Bilstein 5100s on backorder for almost two months now and getting tired of waiting. Does anyone know where I can find a set for the front of my 2012 1500 laramie, 4WD ?

AGZ

Try summit racing. Ordered mine and received them 2 days later. This was a couple of weeks ago.

OP
OP
A

AGZ951

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I saw your note and checked with them. THey are on BO until at least the 6th. You must have gotten their last set.

AGZ

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i moved this to the lifted section. A while ago 3rd Strike said they were on national backorder, so to get them is basically getting lucky to find a place that happens to have them sitting in stock

BTW...i though you ordered the HBS 2.5" spacers? Why are you not going to use them?

OP
OP
A

AGZ951

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I did order the 2.5" HBS spacers and have them sitting in my garage. Living in AK and in 4WD for 4-6 months out of the year I'm concerned with the vibration issue. Probably not a big problem if you’re in and out of 4WD some, but It gets used allot here.

I figure I can start at 2 or 2.5 with the Bilsteins and can adjust down from there if needed to stop the vibrations. The other option is a lift. I have 6 inches of clearance between the roof of my truck and the garage door. I understand that no one makes a 3 inch lift, and a four inch lift with tires would be pretty close to rubbing. It’s to darn cold here to have a vehicle that doesn’t fit in my garage.

Last edited:

671offroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, I did order the 2.5" HBS spacers and have them sitting in my garage. Living in AK and in 4WD for 4-6 months out of the year I'm concerned with the vibration issue. Probably not a big problem if you’re in and out of 4WD some, but It gets used allot here.

I figure I can start at 2 or 2.5 with the Bilsteins and can adjust down from there if needed to stop the vibrations. The other option is a lift. I have 6 inches of clearance between the roof of my truck and the garage door. I understand that no one makes a 3 inch lift, and a four inch lift with tires would be pretty close to rubbing. It’s to darn cold here to have a vehicle that doesn’t fit in my garage.

that's easy get the 6 inch lift! get a circular saw and make a bigger door! bada bing! hahahhaha!

SNAKEBIT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
eshocks.com 100.50 each free shipping
ajusa.com 110.30 each free shipping

2011 4x4