Need suggestions with tail lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mangus2k13ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
A shopping cart cracked my drivers side tail light, so I need to replace it. I do have a buddy who works in the parts dept at my local ram dealership, he will be checking on a price for a replacement. I was putting up the option of going aftermarket. Are the led ones direct plug in? Any good company who makes them? Or are there anyone who makes a good non led tail lights? If I go aftermarket I would smoked or a dark red. I was briefly looking at Recon's website but I am still undecided. Anyone with theirs done, share pics please!

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Just an FYI . . . Jeremy @ Retro Shop has a few sets of TYC factory replacement tails for $65 for the set with free shipping. I just ordered a set, and I just sent them out with my 3rd brake light to Unique Coatings to have all three tinted. So many of the aftermarket led tails I've seen just look way to ricer to me.

OP
OP
mangus2k13ram

mangus2k13ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just an FYI . . . Jeremy @ Retro Shop has a few sets of TYC factory replacement tails for $65 for the set with free shipping. I just ordered a set, and I just sent them out with my 3rd brake light to Unique Coatings to have all three tinted. So many of the aftermarket led tails I've seen just look way to ricer to me.

I saw that he had some. I just got my replacement one from my buddy at the parts dept for the same price. Maybe down the road, if I get bored of the stock look I may get some recon's. The recon's look like the least ricer but I do know what you mean.

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Recon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk