New Challenger, Help me pick the color

F8 Green or Hellraisin

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Life's short...I've decided to order my dream car, a 2021 Challanger R/T Scatpack Widebody (6 speed manual)

Before i actually order it, i need help decided between F8 Green and Hellraisin...I keep going back and fourth between these two colors and I'm having a very hard time deciding. Truthfully I really wish they still offered Plum Crazy...

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but neither of these colors photograph well. The green is a lighter color and I think maybe it contrasts better with the black trim pieces?

Curious to hear your opinions :favorites13:

12.PNG

13.PNG

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keep traditional to the 70s era I say hellraisin, but if I could do my Charger again I would wait and get the smoke screen. I can get that color if you were ex military. Personally it’s like the old muscle car saying goes only the green survive lol. Either way I’m jealous of that widebody! I’m hope next year to convince the wife to let me trade the Charger for a Challenger.

OP
OP
Rusty Shackleford
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keep traditional to the 70s era I say hellraisin, but if I could do my Charger again I would wait and get the smoke screen. I can get that color if you were ex military. Personally it’s like the old muscle car saying goes only the green survive lol. Either way I’m jealous of that widebody! I’m hope next year to convince the wife to let me trade the Charger for a Challenger.

Thanks for the reply! I think you're talking about Smoke Show? that is a cool color as well. Pics dont do it justice, looks way more badass in person.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hellrasin!! Looks way better in person too. Plum crazy would be my first choice like my current Charger but not an option right now. Octane red is what I’m personally leaving toward when I get ready to order a Scat. F8 seems to be a love/hate relationship most of the chargers/scat I see sitting on lots are that color and usually discounted quite a bit more then other similar optioned, different color cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Im not a green person, but chose that green. Saw it on a GC was and was sick in the sunlight.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh Lord I hate you! lol
I'm so envious, my favorite car of all of them out there.
My choice would be Sub-lime Green with a satin black hood, but that's me.
Of your choices, definitely the Hellraisin, gorgeous!

OP
OP
Rusty Shackleford
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well y'all have made this decision easy...Hellraisin it is!

The only downside is i think they told me the lead time is 11 weeks :suicide: lol

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know you already picked Hellraisin', but I picked that color as well. Wow, that is a nice color.
Car is going to look great man. Congrats and enjoy.

Keep us posted when you get it!

OP
OP
Rusty Shackleford
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know you already picked Hellraisin', but I picked that color as well. Wow, that is a nice color.
Car is going to look great man. Congrats and enjoy.

Keep us posted when you get it!

Thanks man!! Cant wait!

I'll definitely post an update!

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Thanks for the reply! I think you're talking about Smoke Show? that is a cool color as well. Pics dont do it justice, looks way more badass in person.
I sold a 2020 Challenger in Smoke Show the other day. It is a color meant for that car.........

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Either are awesome colors but I would pick Hellraisen as well. I also like Sinnamin Stick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Me , I would pick F8 all day long. My brother has a special ordered for him '19 *** Widebody Hellcat 6M Red seat belts stripe delete 10 speaker system Challenger. So far we know it is 1 of 3 out of 10 made for Canada. Stupid quick car. He also owns the '17 6M Shaker in my avatar 1 of 1 out of 53 in Canada as well. The 1 designation is that his car has the Scat Pak stage 1 installed at the factory.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Me , I would pick F8 all day long. My brother has a special ordered for him '19 *** Widebody Hellcat 6M Red seat belts stripe delete 10 speaker system Challenger. So far we know it is 1 of 3 out of 10 made for Canada. Stupid quick car. He also owns the '17 6M Shaker in my avatar 1 of 1 out of 53 in Canada as well. The 1 designation is that his car has the Scat Pak stage 1 installed at the factory.

You guys should make a point of coming out to Airdrie for the ALX meets that happen on Wednesday evenings.They're easy to get to,come in off the north exit and they're right there at the Timmies / Marks / Canadian Tire parking lot. Usually Kenny will be there with his 1,000hp Red Eye,and Greg sometimes brings out his Demon,although he does bring out his Red Eye or 1320 to. Sometimes we even have a few older muscle cars out. Everybodies welcome,you can even bring your truck,as my truck is usually there. Only place in Calgary you might see 5 plum crazy Challengers in the same spot,lol. Hard to miss my bright red truck or my wifes plum crazy purple 1320 Challenger. You'll be able to see the meet right off Veterans boulevard when you come off the QE2 heading north. Meets start usually about 5:30/6:00'ish and go till 9:00'ish or dark,lol. Come out and meet some of the locals.
If you're on facebook this is the local ALX site.
Rick

(1) ALX Forums | Facebook

DSCN4938 (2).JPG

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My brother has a special ordered for him '19 *** Widebody Hellcat 6M Red seat belts stripe delete 10 speaker system Challenger.
That is going to be a great looking and fun car for sure!

Lee955i

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, there is always a dissenting opinion, and here it is... LOL!! For me, the Hellraisin looks just awful in anything but bright sunshine, and it has to be absolutely clean otherwise it looks like an ugly bruise. Of course, in all honesty, i'm a Redline Tri-coat guy, soooooo.......... prospectmtn.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007