New from NE PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MerlinsGarage

Reaction score
Hello folks,

First I want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to join the Ram-Fam. I am not a Ram owner quite yet but am looking to purchase in the near term. I believe this place will give me the knowledge I seek to make an informed and practical decision to that end. My bride and myself are gearheads primarily but not limited to the muscle car era. We embrace and enjoy American vehicles of every make and model. At different times in history the race to higher performance levels has rotated throughout the Big-3.
Currently, IMHO, Ram in just the fashion Dodge whomped the truck industry in the '90s with it's RT/10, they have yet again become the apex of the truck market.

I would very much enjoy being a part of that legacy as I will always and forever be a friend of Mopar.
Kind regards,
Bret.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Ram forum, are you anywhere near Mohnton, PA, great NHRA track for the top fuel funny cars!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat