Howdy-Hai! New Lurker from NW Florida, y'all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garden_Flunkie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Salutations!

New Meat checking in. My truck is a 2001 Dodge Ram, 5.2 litre V8 engine (318) and a 46RE transmission. Pretty average as I haven't modded anything, but it's a real performer and has been a solid ride for as long as I have had it. While older, it's still such a champ and I couldn't care less about any other vehicle out there.

Still cruises like a Caddy, purrs like a kitten and if necessary, handles 4WD like a mountain goat. I do hope to mod things up one day, perhaps, but until then, there isn't anything else I'd rather drive.

'S a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope you don't mind getting questions asked of you. Be blessed!

fireflymedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Hello also from the "panhandle " you may want to invest in a dash cover. Had a truck around that year. They don't like our hot Florida sun. (Dash, hood and roof paint seems to succumb to the heat the quickest. It was a 1 ton 4x4 so it didn't fit in a garage sat out side 24, 7)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat