New from Upstate NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulycoppola5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What's up guys...been a lurker of this forum for a bit, finally got bored at work today and signed up to contribute.

I have a 2012 Ram 1500 Express QC 4x4 5.7Hemi Tequila Sunrise with the SLT popular equipment package. Also the factory tow package with 3.92 rear gearset/hitch/trailer brake controller/tow mirrors with directionals.

Very very happy with my new truck. Bought it brand new from Albany Dodge, very unhappy with that dealer's performance, but nonetheless i enjoy my truck.

I am young but nowhere near new to forums or the car lover's scene. Ive had numerous pickup trucks and cars. I am also a DIY'er always been mechanically inclined and always enjoyed getting my hands dirty. And could never hold back on modding what ever is sitting in my driveway.

I have owned my truck for about 3 months now, have 3500 miles on it just had the oil changed for the first time earlier this week.

I have had:
1989 mustang coupe that i originally blew up the 302 in and tubbed, stripped, painted, and put a full custom built strange suspension, fuel cell, tubular front suspension and a 10.5:1 compression 514 Big block Ford in with a built c4 trans and spooled built 8.8rear. went 10.92 at 131 mph.

1996 Camaro SS procharged 6 spd, kooks headers, slp exhaust, kohn
+slp suspension, built rear end, and some appearance upgrades.

2002 z06 Corvette corsa exhaust k&n cold air intake and a tune from vette doctors in long island.

2006 Jaguar S-type R stock

2001 Dodge ram 2500 3inch lift 37x12.5x15's fisher plow, trex grille

2004 Chevy 1500 Z71 fisher plow, bully grille leveling keys pro comp wheels and tires

2006 GMC 2500 CC z71 Duramax 6inch pro comp lift, mbrp turbo back, weather guard box and back rack, 35x13.5x20's pro comp extreme AT wheels and tires. myers plow

2008 GMC 1500 z71 tinted windows, leveling kit, trex grille, moto metal punisher wheels with bridgestone AT tires.

2006 Trailblazer SS magnaflow exhaust and K&N CAI 160tstat and custom tune

and finally MY NEW DODGE!!

I also play around with Bikes I've owned a couple of Harley's but im currently in the process of starting to save up and buy a home so the bikes are on hold for a few years.

Anyways, so far I've added Bully side steps, Tinted my windows, AVS in channel window visors (one of which catches the window on its way up and drives me bat **** insane), mufflex 14" magnaflow muffler replacement, and added the DEEZEE ez down tailgate strut.

Im done for right now, but I am looking at possible 4-6" lift kits and big wheels/tires, factory nav head unit, locking glove box, quad beam headlamps, bigger exhaust tips and a CAI...I am stingy with my $ right now but if i cross a good deal i wont pass it up. I also see some nice holiday paychecks and first of the year uniform allowances and my tax returns are always hefty so over the course of the next few months i may knock alot of those mods out.

Then again, no money down, rollover of $2000 from my old truck and getting stuffed by the dealer on my new one netted me a $580 truck payment and $220 for insurance because I used to drive like a total *******. So I may just enjoy her how she is for awhile and enjoy my warranty while it lasts.

Sooooo after my long winded introduction, seems like this is a great forum, glad to be a part of it, and I am no mopar junkie by any means but unlike most internet hero's i do have some good common sense and quite a bit of experience and i am never afraid to ask questions!!

:favorites13::favorites13::favorites13:

Last edited:

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the truck and finding this forum! Welcome!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Welcome Yankee! I was born an raised in Buffalo area. Congrats on the new truck!

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Welcome to RF. Pics... we want pics!

OP
OP
P

paulycoppola5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome to the forum man! got any pics?

Welcome to RF. Pics... we want pics!

I have pics of all my past loves!! Funny to say i only have a couple of my new truck! But I will be sure to post them, I'll read the stickies on how to post pics on this forum so that all can see them, but on my other forums usually i can upload to photobucket and copy the url into the post and they show up. I'll see if i can take care of that now!

Welcome Yankee! I was born an raised in Buffalo area. Congrats on the new truck!

Ahh love buffalo!! Was just there last weekend for a wedding. Thanks man!

OP
OP
P

paulycoppola5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
more on the way...

Im sure most of you guys arent crazy interested but I have tons of build photos from my stang and from my camaro when i did the pro charger. also have a few pics of my brothers camaro that he wrecked (before and afters lol)

looking for the pics of my street bob and my nightster and uploading my other trucks now!

OP
OP
P

paulycoppola5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully those of you that are interested can see all my photo's...like i said i have tons more, Im sure i am missing a few things but that gives you a good idea of my now RIP collection... and yes that is me about four years ago trying to get my ratchet straps fixed putting my mustang back on my trailer in the black shirt in case any of you are wondering!!

Happy posting!

WillisRanches

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Welcome to the RF. Sounds like you sure had some fun with some of your old cars. Congrats on the purchase. Nice looking rigs! Can't wait to see what you do with your new baby.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca