New headlights and grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotrodmopar360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l 360
Hey guys and gals im trying to find a new set of headlights and a new grille for my 97 ram. The clips are broken and the headlights have more yellow on them than big bird. Let me know what i can do or send me a link to a set of these. Thanks

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
New grille your best quality option would be LMCTruck.com however your cheaper option would be ebay.

New headlights ebay is your best option. If you want the best quality output and beam pattern, a simple set of clear housings (black or chrome doesn't matter) and retrofit a projector lens inside. Not hard but can be range from $250 and get up into $1000 plus. Myself I've built a couple sets and others here have built sets as well.
Now if you want decent output without too much regard for traffic the same clear lens housings with an LED bulb works pretty well.
Now if you want truly legal, factory looking lights, any clear housing and a quality halogen bulb suit just fine.