New Member & New Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Crew Cab
Engine
V6 3.6 Pentastar, 3.55 rear
Hi Everyone, signing up from western Canada. I just bought my first Ram. I'll probably need help along the way figuring things out and ways to spend my money! I haven't had a truck in a long time. I've been a Toyota SUV hybrid guy and before that a VW Diesel so this is a change.

The Truck; 2022 Ram 1500 Classic Crew Cab short box with the V6 3.6L Pentastar & 3.55 rear end, Patriot Blue Pearl. Love It! Bought the truck a month ago with just over 6,000miles on, mostly fully loaded exept the trailer brake control and leather.

I live in the city and do not own any trailers so this is basically a family hauler.

Besides few small issues(Uconnect loosing radio preset, small vibration at 60mph) the truck is nice.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20240402_182031.jpg
    20240402_182031.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 4

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome and congrats.....6000 miles is still new.....enjoy!

OP
OP
C

CanaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank everyone.

I already read some threads about my 2 issues. For the vibration, I think it's my rear tires, maybe the driveshaft u joint but i don't think so. the vibration is more pronounce on a incline and less on a decline. I have Goodyear Wrangler-SR A, they were set at almost 42psi so I brought them down to 39.5 this morning and it feels better.

for the Radio U connect thing I'll bring it in for maybe a software update or something. not sure what to do on this one, I'll have to read more.

For shopping I don't plan to go crazy, just few things. PPF at some spots, I'm debating puting a hood deflector. Eventualy some descent seat covers. I already bought a Trifold tonneau cover & weather mats, we'll see what catche my eye.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Use caution in wet conditions, as those factory SRAs do not do well at all , especially when they get a few miles on them . Welcome .

OP
OP
C

CanaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, I'm in Canada and got the truck when there was still snow. They are crappy tires indeed

thesamestranger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations on your new purchase! I'm already waiting for when I buy myself a new car. I have already collected most of the money and I think that in the summer I will have enough money to buy a car. I have already contacted truckstop customer service for a consultation to find out how much the transportation will cost

Last edited: