New Member With Thuren Alignment Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramified17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi All,
New Member and Ram Owner, 2017 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi w/13020 miles. Just added a Thuren 2" coils front, fox 2.0 shocks all the way around, and Thuren Track Bar. I called one of my local shops to get my truck aligned to Thuren specs and the gentleman told me that he could do any spec I wanted but he usually just topped out the caster to the highest point on both sides. Is this normal to do? I am a little hesitant. I'm not an alignment guru, but I would feel confident in doing it myself if I could get the instructions in more lemmon terms. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Welcome to the forum.

Ask your question in the 4th generation section and you will get some help.

Red

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
You won't get to the factory spec for caster unless you add the Thuren drop brackets...Which you don't need for the coil lift you chose. The guy at the shop is pleasantly informed in wanting to just max out the caster...Most of the dealership assclowns cross caster the damn thing and screw it up. He's correct...max it out on both sides and it'll go down the road straight, no problems.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have my truck aligned to the Thuren specs with a 2.5" level and they were able to get those specs without maxing the castor out..

OP
OP
R

Ramified17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thank you for all your replies. it helped a lot. I will hang out with him and see if he can hit the specs without maxing or move forward with someone who can.