New PW Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Congrats! Awesome color too! Of all the trucks you listed, the PW will be the most off road capable in terms of trails and terrain obstacles. Raptor takes the cake for high speed running but with IFS and no front locker the PW has it beat out on crawling over extreme terrain.

OP
OP
RidgeReaper208

RidgeReaper208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes, I checked with Dave Smith....they did not have a 2019 with the options I was looking for. My previous truck was a 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD PRO with 39k and lots of mods. I was killing time, stopped in to see what the Power Wagon was all about!?!? Just so happened to really like the PW and all the options it came with for the $$$. It was a good time to trade out of my Tundra considering my cost and the recent news of Toyota’s plans for the next gen Tundra. Tundra was an excellent truck, had zero problems with it, towing was sufficient for my needs. TRD PRO versions lacked creature comforts...aka...heated/cooled seats, sunroof, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, infotainment system outdated, there is more but you get the point!

Didn’t need a new truck, but I WANTED a NEW TRUCK!!! Incentives on the 2019 were better than on the 2020 and the truck I bought had everything I was looking for. I’m happy, wife is happy...life is GOOD!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Yes, I checked with Dave Smith....they did not have a 2019 with the options I was looking for. My previous truck was a 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD PRO with 39k and lots of mods. I was killing time, stopped in to see what the Power Wagon was all about!?!? Just so happened to really like the PW and all the options it came with for the $$$. It was a good time to trade out of my Tundra considering my cost and the recent news of Toyota’s plans for the next gen Tundra. Tundra was an excellent truck, had zero problems with it, towing was sufficient for my needs. TRD PRO versions lacked creature comforts...aka...heated/cooled seats, sunroof, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, infotainment system outdated, there is more but you get the point!

Didn’t need a new truck, but I WANTED a NEW TRUCK!!! Incentives on the 2019 were better than on the 2020 and the truck I bought had everything I was looking for. I’m happy, wife is happy...life is GOOD!
Coming from a Raptor, I feel like the trim level on the PW is Superior and you get more bang for your buck with Ram. Welcome to the Club!

D8A70A20-CFC2-44D3-A5BE-D2579AA002D0.jpeg

169F1573-4F38-4BAF-BC18-12FA0308AD7C.jpeg

2601A12A-ADE7-4DE3-B830-8287D014E5B5.jpeg

54F704BA-5513-483F-8F7D-64575B1FA0FD.jpeg

OP
OP
RidgeReaper208

RidgeReaper208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Agreed, across the board in an
“Off-Road” style truck the Ram is BETTER! I had a 2013 Raptor, solid truck for me at a time when I was going up and down rutted out logging roads as a hunting guide in Colorado. At the time the locking differentials and camera off the front was PRICELESS. Thought about going back to Ford and buying the current Raptor but it was a lot more $$$ and would have been a step in the wrong direction for me. Also looked at the GMC AT4 & Denali, was not interested in a diesel. Never owned a RAM or 3/4 ton truck up to this point and thought it was the right choice to move to the PW! Off-Road prowess is unmatched, interior is divine, exterior is mean with sophistication!