New Ram Owner/Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mississippi_Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello All!

A New 2019 Ram Laramie Owner living here in Central Maryland. Never owned a RAM, only a TACO from a few years ago.

Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Options:
Level 1 Equipment group
Bucket Seats (Couldn't do without this)
Chrome Appearance Group
Anti Spin Rear Axle
20 inch wheels

Wasn't planning on buying a truck this soon. I in fact was going to order one with the V6 Etorque. I think they gave me a good deal though ( And laramie isn't available with V6), so I went ahead and purchased it. The Granite Crystal Metallic color is starting to grow on me (black was my initial choice, none in stock anywhere near me). If you guys want me to give you what deal I got, I can.

Also, whats the best online warranty site? I'm sure its posted here somewhere. I was planning on going with the Care Plus, MOPAR lifetime warranty as well. Any thoughts on that is much appreciated. Looking forward to the forum!

ram-2.jpg Ram_1.jpg

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Congrats on the new truck! Price honestly is subjective and as long as you are happy with what you paid that is all that matters. Can’t go back anyway at this point and no reason to beat yourself up if you found out or think you could have done better. Just enjoy the hell out of it!!!!

I have a Limited on the way also in Granite Crystal, love that color. It’s in the rail yard in Toledo so my wait should be over in a week or so!

OP
OP
M

Mississippi_Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the new truck! Price honestly is subjective and as long as you are happy with what you paid that is all that matters. Can’t go back anyway at this point and no reason to beat yourself up if you found out or think you could have done better. Just enjoy the hell out of it!!!!

I have a Limited on the way also in Granite Crystal, love that color. It’s in the rail yard in Toledo so my wait should be over in a week or so!

Ya. The color is definitely growing on me! I still think the black probably looks the best with the chrome, but I have a 2017 explorer blacked out and it is such a pain to keep it clean. Congrats on your future ride!

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice truck, congratz and welcome to the forum!!

alwi228

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats!! I think the Ziegler and one other (Chryslerdirect may or may not be his site but it's a good source for estimate). I believe you can get the MaxCare warranties anytime within the first 12 thousand miles/12 months. Could be an option to feel the truck around for a year, make sure it's a good one before committing further. I'm sure my way of thinking is stupid lol, I just tend to trade cars every 3 years or so, so making a commitment longer than that is a big deal to me haha. Love the color by the way.

OP
OP
M

Mississippi_Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats!! I think the Ziegler and one other (Chryslerdirect may or may not be his site but it's a good source for estimate). I believe you can get the MaxCare warranties anytime within the first 12 thousand miles/12 months. Could be an option to feel the truck around for a year, make sure it's a good one before committing further. I'm sure my way of thinking is stupid lol, I just tend to trade cars every 3 years or so, so making a commitment longer than that is a big deal to me haha. Love the color by the way.
Ya,

Thanks for this. I'll check it out. interested in the second tiered coverage. Ya to me and the wife this is a done deal for a vehicle for a while. :)

warv3t

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice truck........and as someone else said, price is subjective. This is especially true when ppl have different levels of discretionary income. Enjoy your truck bro!!! Can't wait till mine comes

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Welcome nice looking truck congrats