New shoes make me wanna dance!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Getting ready to lift mine still researching lifts tho what made u decide to go with the Mopar 4in lift?

OP
OP
T

Tatersf1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried to get some pics just now but can't seem to get any good angles at night. I'll get more tomorrow along with a video.

Here is a decent one from a different angle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
T

Tatersf1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To be honest, my good friend is the GM at the dealership I purchased the truck from. I was given a great price.

OP
OP
T

Tatersf1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a good reason how do u like it so far same ride or better?

It rides different than before, that's for sure. The tires have a lot to do with that I believe. You can tell you're riding on something a bit more aggressive. The road noise isn't bad at all though. What little hum you do get from the tires doesn't bother me at all. I actually enjoy it. The suspension is great so far. It tracks straight as an arrow at up to 75-80mph. I will say I got a tiny bit of a vibration going on around 80. Again, I think it's more from the tires than the lift kit, though I could be mistaken. Very very happy with it thus far.

Black Out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks for the input. Trying to decide on Mopar factory lift or been looking at zones after market kit it's the warranty problem a $ difference that has me undecided

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the input. Trying to decide on Mopar factory lift or been looking at zones after market kit it's the warranty problem a $ difference that has me undecided
To my knowledge the Mopar 4" lift is just a rebranded Superlifts 4" kit . I was told that by a tech and the parts manager @one of my local Ram dealers . I've also read it on the forum by many.
The price is rebranded too , unfortunately

Black Out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yea thats wat ppl have told me on here RLK.the dealer told me the Mopar on doesn't hurt my warranty but the after market one will effect it been trying to decide if it's worth that extra$

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea thats wat ppl have told me on here RLK.the dealer told me the Mopar on doesn't hurt my warranty but the after market one will effect it been trying to decide if it's worth that extra$
All dealers are diff ! Some would find a way to blame a leaking windshield on a lift , others would not mention the lift & larger tires on a xsmn issue ....

On another forum I read a guy was denied warranty work on anything because he had 35" tires ! Dealer claimed the milage was unknown ( may be over 36k) due to the odometer being off. " that's true but read this " That same dealer installed his lift & tires for him 3 months prior!
( never offered to correct his speed or odometer )

His truck had 18,000 miles on it !

Moral of the story most dealers are idiots , I have found a good one with common sense & so have others !

Find yourself a good dealer and deal with them exclusively to build a relationship.

I'm a mechanic by trade so I do my own work and mods , I do keep Rediclous records on paper and on my Mopar companion app & mopar toolbox app .

Hopefully this will help me if needed in the future ; however, I do occasionally schedule something terribly minor (like a tire rotation) with my dealer and I'll purchase some inexpensive parts with them as well , just to keep some face time and a good relationship with them .

Last edited:

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Mopar
d07cf8bd84c0df98081188662db017d2.jpg

Superlift (point out the differences for me)
694711555dfef2392bb110dcc11a09fc.jpg
c593e87803a29ef2f6ca06b9f51101cd.jpg

IMO

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm putting an end to this ****.. It is my new goal in life.

Buying the mopar lift is about as bad as doing a paypal transaction with someone in Africa, on a religious retreat... That found your posting on craigslist.

IMO

395Blackout

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck looks at lot like mine, same colour. Really digging those rims...

2015 Max Steel, 6" PC lift, 20" LRGs, 35" MT Baja ATZ, K&N CAI, Flowmaster Cat Back, Bushwhacker flares

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If what they say is true , that's fantastic!

You'd think they'd have a better Rep at a 4x4 conference. ...

It's also on their website. I just emailed for confirmation because in the video it says "register" your truck. On the website it doesn't.

IMO