New Sport Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wanted to introduce myself. I got me a 2016 RAM 5.7 Sport on 12/9. I Purchased the truck unexpectedly in Phoenix, AZ while visiting family and drove back to Arlington, TX a week later. Its a big difference as i'm coming over from the Audi Euro scene. Going from a lowered Audi to this gives me a monster truck feeling. :D

Been looking up a bunch of random threads just trying to get a feel for what comes up with our trucks and excited to get more involved as the time goes on. Here are the only pics I have at the moment, currently no changes have been made except of a short bullet style antenna and a pair of factory slush mats (which i'm not 100% sure the fronts are the correct fit for this model) I got for cheap while on a trip back to AZ over the Christmas holiday. Ill take a pic of them after work to see if anyone can cosign if they are for a different model.

Thank you all.

Truck.jpg Snapchat-1714258887.jpg

Crawgator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome..Nice truck! First thing I would do is check the carpet under your back seats after a rain to make sure you don't have any water leaks.

OP
OP
Kingzilla

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome..Nice truck! First thing I would do is check the carpet under your back seats after a rain to make sure you don't have any water leaks.

Thanks good call on this, I saw a few threads talking about the 3rd light leaking but I think this was while running aftermarket LED ones. Ill make sure to check this out for sure after the next rainy day.

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily and the forum. I have a 13 Sport. They’re great trucks! 738512e6e7fee8cde07cdbaf4fa944e9.jpg
607df2d13b78b86fc3e7263368cdbddb.jpg

OP
OP
Kingzilla

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking truck!!!!

Looks like it has been leveled

Thanks everyone! Its been great having it for this first month. There is a few mods I have lined up to get to eventually. Leveling was one that I wanted to get to at one point, in this pic it does look leveled out but might be the angle. One thing is that is does have the air suspension which from what I have read a lot like but equally hate.

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
Welcome to the sport club. Remove black vinyl on door pillars (nice body colored paint underneath) and remove decals. 2 simple diy projects that make a big difference in looks imo.

FlaSeadude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Welcome to Ramville and the Sport Club! I'm on my 4th RAM and 1st Sport. My previous RAM was a Laramie Longhorn. I loved the truck but grew very tired of all the chrome.

IMG_3957.jpg

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice looking truck!!!! Lots of thing available to do to make it "your own". If you have any question, just ask---We all love helping members spend their money---LOL
Jay

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! You will find alot of helpful folks here and you can use the search function to pull up a plethora of info on any questions you may have also. May the modding begin!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Welcome to Ramville and the Sport Club! I'm on my 4th RAM and 1st Sport. My previous RAM was a Laramie Longhorn. I loved the truck but grew very tired of all the chrome.

View attachment 190903

That’s a beautiful truck, mine is the same color. Maximum Steel Metallic FTW [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kingzilla

Kingzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the sport club. Remove black vinyl on door pillars (nice body colored paint underneath) and remove decals. 2 simple diy projects that make a big difference in looks imo.

Removing the vinyl on the pillars is actually next on the list with debadging and removing the dealership decals. Then after im hoping to source a black set of running boards and maybe do a bed mat for now.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Wanted to introduce myself. I got me a 2016 RAM 5.7 Sport on 12/9. I Purchased the truck unexpectedly in Phoenix, AZ while visiting family and drove back to Arlington, TX a week later. Its a big difference as i'm coming over from the Audi Euro scene. Going from a lowered Audi to this gives me a monster truck feeling. :D

Been looking up a bunch of random threads just trying to get a feel for what comes up with our trucks and excited to get more involved as the time goes on. Here are the only pics I have at the moment, currently no changes have been made except of a short bullet style antenna and a pair of factory slush mats (which i'm not 100% sure the fronts are the correct fit for this model) I got for cheap while on a trip back to AZ over the Christmas holiday. Ill take a pic of them after work to see if anyone can cosign if they are for a different model.

Thank you all.

View attachment 190832 View attachment 190833
love Sports, welcome!