New Tail lite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
My bad! A few months ago I was in a hurry to back up my utility trailer and cracked my passenger side tail lite. A few pieces of clear tape satisfied the moment for a while but I wasn't confident the tape would hold up thru our WI winter and every time I looked at it reminded me of my carelessness.

I went to the dealer and their price was $407! YIKES! I found this one on Amazon for $83. It came a few days before Christmas and I got around to opening the box and installing today. Other than being made in Taiwan rather than Mexico, it is IDENTICAL. Works just like the LED one I broke!

Later I was talking with a body-shop friend and shared my purchase. He said that each LED tail lite on the '24 Rams listed for $1300! No wonder you can spend over $100K for a half-ton Ram

My resolution for the new year is to NOT CARELESSLY BACK UP!!!!!!

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's crazy what prices are for OEM stuff! Glad you found an affordable replacement. I don't need lights, but have a set of aftermarket replacements in my Amazon list that started out at $250 for the pair, and are now down to $155-$160. Makes it hard to stick with OEM stuff when the price difference is that much.