Help with tail light replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B Vig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hi all - Having a problem finding the correct passenger-side tail-light assembly to replace the broken original for my 2015 1500 Laramie. When I look for parts, they show different connectors than the light assembly I pulled out. Photo is of the one I pulled, link is to mopar. I ordered a cheap one off of amazon that also does not fit. Any idea how I can find the right light assembly? Thanks.

tail lilght.jpg

ToxicFire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You either ha e a normal tail light or the oem led tail.light.

aszumilo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Should be a part number stamped on it somewhere. You could always search for one by that number.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Any idea how I can find the right light assembly?
Your truck has the factory LED taillights and being a Laramie trim it should have the chrome edge. There's two versions of the LED taillights, the other doesn't have the chrome edge and was commonly found on the Sport trim level trucks.
The taillight you linked is the stand halogen taillight that cam on trucks with the Quad headlights.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I would just look on amazon for a set of new tails made for factory led trucks, a lot of them on amazon are made by spyder auto, should run ya around 200-250 and you can get a different look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat