New to Forum and 4th Generation Ram 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DublD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT
Hello Everyone:
I joined this forum as I just purchased Trixie, a 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 in Mineral Gray Metallic with Black Leather Interior, a 5.7L Hemi MDS VVT Engine, TorqueFlite 8 speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission w/ Rotary Shifter, Dual Rear Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips, Keyless Enter-N-Go w/ Remote Start, U-Connect 8.4AN Touchscreen AM/FM/BT/CD/Access/Navigation w/ Voice Command, Bluetooth and Alpine Surround Sound, ParkView Rear Back Up Camera w/Park Assist, Chrome Clad 20x9's on new Falken Wildpeak A/Ts, Air Suspension, BakFlip HD Hard Folding Tonneau Cover w/ BakBox Folding Utility Bed Storage and a plethora of other options along with more electronics than I doubt that I will ever be able to fully utilize, lol, as I am somewhat electronically challenged but am also mechanically inclined and capable for the most part especially with being given first hand advice and appropriate instruction when needed.
Trixie is not my first Mopar Truck, I had a 1999 Ram 1500 (Wyatt) and a 2006 Ram 1500 (Dixie) that is a long, sad story. I also currently have a 2006 Chevy Silverado LT2 Z71 (Charlene) with 221,*** miles on it that still runs great but has major rocker panel rust so she will be sold soon. I also have a 2007 Harley-Davidson (FLSTN) Deluxe (Nadine) that I have customized myself and love to ride pretty much 24/7/365.
I am a Midwest Chic from Kansas City that has her own tools, loves trucks, motorcycles, tattoos, animals, music and living life to the fullest (not necessarily in that order), and I hope that I can be of some assistance to others as well as continue to gain knowledge myself through this forum.
Thanks for allowing me to join this forum, I hope I have not bored you with my introduction and I am not the only one whose vehicles have names, lol, after all, they are family too!!!

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.