New to the site - From Washington State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Good day all,

My name is Rob and I'm from Washington State. I purchased a 2011 Ram 3500 (not a dually) two years ago and love it. I've had several minor issues with it, but they were nothing that I couldn't fix easily, as my background has always been in the maintenance industry (both automotive and aviation). This truck was a Canadian truck in its past life (first owner) and was transferred down here to Washington State by a dealer in which I became the second owner. The truck has surprisingly low mileage, which could be a God sent, or a warning sign? While I did as much research on the history of this truck before purchasing, I do wonder if there’s a history type look up in Canada like we have here in the states. As I know not everyone reports accidents and such, so it might be futile.

The truck is in great shape for its age and the maintenance records I have on it to include CARFAX shows the first owner did keep up on the maintenance, as I’m doing. I can’t help but feel that I got lucky with this one as I shopped for quite some time for a 2500 or 3500 RAM to pull some of my toys.

Enough about the truck, and a little about me. I’m third generation military man who has retired from the Air Force in 2005. I’m currently working for a defense contractor here in Washington State, virtually doing the same thing I did in the Air Force which is sweet. I’m getting close to retiring from my second job and I’m currently reminiscing about what I want to do next, besides go fishing and ride my motorcycles.

I have a wonderful wife who supports all my bad habits, as do I support hers. We have three sons, one of which served in the Army. All the kiddos are out on their own so, momma and I are empty nesters which I have to say is great! We can come and go as we please…J

I’d like to say thanks for letting me join and I look forward to learning lots from y’all and hopefully I can contribute what I have learned along the way…

Best Regards,

Rob

Attachments

• RAM 3500 Snow Storm.JPG
    RAM 3500 Snow Storm.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 3