New to this site..but not to Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Those new wheels look really good

OP
OP
TruckinGirl

TruckinGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi 4x4
thank you! now i need to do a couple more personal touches... and itll all come together. the toolbox im going to paint black...and then getting some rocker panels.. and vent visors.. and itll seal the black accents on the truck. itll be good !

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
do black pocket flairs with the fake silver bolts

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Welcome to Ram Forum. Great looking truck. Is it sad that I'm looking forward to you bringing out the guns :) I like the new wheels it fits better on the truck.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Welcome to RF from Up North eh!

OP
OP
TruckinGirl

TruckinGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi 4x4
Welcome to Ram Forum. Great looking truck. Is it sad that I'm looking forward to you bringing out the guns :) I like the new wheels it fits better on the truck.

lol the guns are locked and loaded... im still feeling the anxiousness i had on the other forum.. but ill get over it. glad to see none of them are on here. buncha :homoswitch: 's

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
lol the guns are locked and loaded... im still feeling the anxiousness i had on the other forum.. but ill get over it. glad to see none of them are on here. buncha :homoswitch: 's

LMAO, welcome to RF. Sweet ride you got, you sellin your old wheels?

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Welcome aboard.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I will always be nice to all of you. Unless you start talking game about Dodge. Then I load my guns. Strong will and brains make this a good forum so I say welcome. We also are a lot more diverse with age and preferences so it is always a good conversation.

$miley on Verizon TAB

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat

Welcome to RF. Awesome truck...love the new wheels. If anybody starts **** with you let one of ue know, and we will take care if it. Bashing or harassing fellow members is not tolerated here.

OP
OP
TruckinGirl

TruckinGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi 4x4
I will always be nice to all of you. Unless you start talking game about Dodge. Then I load my guns. Strong will and brains make this a good forum so I say welcome. We also are a lot more diverse with age and preferences so it is always a good conversation.

$miley on Verizon TAB

i think thats the main thing. Im 19 years old with 3 jobs..and theyre all..."older" much older than me.. and just assume i dont know what im talking about. Well.. they were wrong... oh so very wrong. i wish i saved the post i said to all of them before i got deleted... i was laughing so hard.:roflsquared:

OP
OP
TruckinGirl

TruckinGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi 4x4
Welcome to RF. Awesome truck...love the new wheels. If anybody starts **** with you let one of ue know, and we will take care if it. Bashing or harassing fellow members is not tolerated here.

thank you very much. i will remember this.. but have a feeling it wont happen here. Awww i feel like im home already haha..

the only reason i join forums is because i get to talk with people who share the same interests. i dont need drama!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
That's what this site is about...and we don't ever want members to feel otherwise. We want you to have a good time.