New Trend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Its been around for a bit. North Carolina just passed legislation outlawing it.

Living in North Carolina I will say that is good news. Now, the South Carolina politicians need to get on the ball, and outlaw them there. We're in Myrtle Beach quite a lot, and the things are like gnats. They even have their own show weekend there in the fall. Most all run a muffler delete, and it's not a good place to be when they are in mass. The things are just dangerous, because of the low driver visibility.

But, it's mostly young kids that do this, and kids are supposed to be stupid. I sometimes wonder how I made it to my age with some of the stupid stunts I pulled. :)

Last edited:

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I can't help but notice all the worst trends and fads seem to originate in California...
phpvtlx43_c777e36ff798f9f83152a3cb2ba5801954cd4667.jpeg

Like those ridiculous big wheel baggers...

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Ok, now that’s a Badasss bike. Not practical…. but definitely a show bike :waytogo:
Even though they aren't practical, as stated, one has to admire the ingenuity an skill it took to build those machines. It's like the Low Riders. The mechnical ability to get cars to do what those do is amazing.

az chip

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm all about mods and whatever but that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I actually never seen it here in CT, just pictures. We do have some older cars running on 30" wheels called donks though lol View attachment 500228
I would not sneer at this version. Saw a picture of one like this cruising flooded streets after a hurricane.

az chip

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I wonder about the oil pressure in those squatted trucks. Squatted trucks are probably driven by guys with man buns.