No crank no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allen123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2013 ram 1500 with the 5.7 drove to work came out to go home went to unlock my truck and nothing got in to start it would not do anything I changed the ignition module had a Mobile Locksmith come out and program it, and he was unable to he could not connect with the PCM. He done some diagnostics and found out. I did not have power to a lot of my fuse box and no power to the PCM. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have a 2013 ram 1500 with the 5.7 drove to work came out to go home went to unlock my truck and nothing got in to start it would not do anything I changed the ignition module had a Mobile Locksmith come out and program it, and he was unable to he could not connect with the PCM. He done some diagnostics and found out. I did not have power to a lot of my fuse box and no power to the PCM. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Buy yourself one of these if you don't have one,and start with load testing the battery,then go from there.

commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How old is your battery? I had a 2016 Sport, was running errands all day, came out after stopping at a shop, no start, even with a jump box, and tried to jump it off another vehicle. Nothing! Put in a new battery and started right up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357