Non 75th headlight swap for 75th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just wondering if anyone has done it or know if it’s straight plug and play swap.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I doubt it's plug and play. The 75th lights have motors in them that turn with the steering wheel. There is also setting for it in the center screen which I would imagine non-75th trucks don't have. It is possible that they will plug in and the lights will work but no motor function.

The headlights are the same as the limited trucks so best bet is to go to the 5th gen part of the forums and ask there. Surely someone there has looked into putting the turning headlights into a truck that never had them.

OP
OP
Xyleff

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I doubt it's plug and play. The 75th lights have motors in them that turn with the steering wheel. There is also setting for it in the center screen which I would imagine non-75th trucks don't have. It is possible that they will plug in and the lights will work but no motor function.

The headlights are the same as the limited trucks so best bet is to go to the 5th gen part of the forums and ask there. Surely someone there has looked into putting the turning headlights into a truck that never had them.
Interesting. Never knew that. Thanks!