Not Ram Related / Photshop / Graphic needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SafetyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 4X4
Engine
4.7L
Ok here is the deal I own a Safety Consulting company named 5 Point Safety we are an industrial and petroleum industry safety consulting company. Without all the boring details basically we conduct safety training and inspections (consulting) to ensure OSHA ANSi MSHA and any other governing bodies standards are met for specific applications.

Photoshop part

I am looking a "edgy" company logo something that stands out from the crowd and says (not literally) we are diffrent. I am a star guy hence the name so the nautical star is cool in there colors main red and black. Other than that you have creative liscence to do as you please. This logo will be on the company truck and business cards as well as websites and brochures. So once it is done I would need to have the right to reproduce this logo in any copacity seen fit by the company.

Please guys design away I will not use logo without written permission from the designer so feel free to post it up here. If there is some sort of compinsation needed post up the logo and PM me and we can discuss

Thanks for your help guys

Go at it

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I am very interested in working with you. pm your email.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
well **** .. show us the work man dont keep cool work in the dark ? Johnny you need to post them here also .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank