Now I see why regulators are needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elvira

Reaction score
I know just what you mean, i had a harley forum i used to belong to...same type of abuse. The reason i only post once here, say it and forget it...do not need the aggravation of differences.

DodgeDude1999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have yet to see any site worse than Pirate.
Steel soldiers is pretty bad
LXforums was very cliq-ish.

I hate to say it, but the nicest car website I’ve been on is NastyZ28

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm actually sad to see this site turn up the screws recently. So many words you can't say anymore. Sometimes a little spice can be nice.

I agree. While preventing defamation, insults, etc. to others is good, I think censoring "curse words" is a bit ridiculous. We're adults here (at least in age, anyway lol).

On another note, I left another forum because it had a very annoying know-it-all who stepped on everyone's comments and opinions because he knew best. When you logged on, you'd often see his name listed on every thread, right down the line under the "last commented by" heading. This guy was such a tool.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I have not had a issue on either site but the FB forums WOW some rude people at times lol

On the other forum what I dis like is that it is not organized like here.
You have to really hunt for info where here there are in sections easy to find !
The tighter rules here are not too bad ,but I do think too many looking over your shoulders lol
But thats life !
On here you ask a stupid question you do not get trashed by tons of people :) Believe me I have asked some stupid questions lol
But IMO the worst sites for trashing people is FB Ram Forums but none really that bad.

Elvira

Reaction score
It is sad to see that some new comers here have asked odd questions and they get smart a** answers...is this becoming like all the other sites now ?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The forum with the Z was a good forum, until it was sold to someone who should never have a forum.
They took a site that had 154.3K members & in a couple months, took it down to hardly any members.

That is why i joined this site & i see several other names that i recognize

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
The forum with the Z was a good forum, until it was sold to someone who should never have a forum.
They took a site that had 154.3K members & in a couple months, took it down to hardly any members.

Yea I used to go there as well ! You and I chatted a few times ! It is not well organized IMO
I do stop in now and then

Last edited:

JC4041

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Still on there from time to time, but yeah that's why I'm over here now. It's still showing 154k members though.