OEM Backup camera , Harness's and handle for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Selling a OEM Camera , Tailgate handle and wire harness's.

Here is the deal. My 2011 Ram's back up camera worked but had moisture in the outer lens. I took it apart to clean the moisture out of it but when I took it apart all of the focal lenses fell out. I had no idea in what order they were installed and put it back together anyhow. Well.....now the camera looks like you are staring down the barrel of a telescope ,safe to say I got the order wrong when I put it together lol. That and I must have got a finger print or dust on one or more of the lenses because it is a little blurry aswell.

At this point I didn't care to mess with it any more and decided to buy another. I bought a take off camera,handle and harness set up from a member. But I only used the camera out of the kit.

I am just reselling the harness's and tailgate handle and my old camera to try and recoup some costs. The kit new from mopar Part # 82211184 is $329.00.

The Camera "works" but please understand it isn't plug and play ready and you will have to unscrew the lenses and figure out which order the internals should be installed in and make sure everything is clean, OR use a different camera. Basically buying the harness's and handle and the camera is just a bonus. There is a lock cylinder in the handle....but no key, so you will have to use your own of course.

Camera part number is 56054041AC , Harness#1 part number is 68039326AC ( 04511MOP0048 ) Harness#2 part number is 68039326AC ( 00811MOP0455 )

I am selling all of it for $100.00 INCLUDING shipping to the lower 48.

If interested please feel free to send me a PM. Paypal only. Thanks

Here is a picture of what the camera looks like as described above.

get-attachment_zpscqmeywlo.jpg

front to back harness,tailgate harness,handle and camera

get-attachment%201_zpsb0osmvaz.jpg

get-attachment%202_zps43lbgyy0.jpg

Last edited:

loki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you would be correct.....I got SOOOO excited I forgot to look at the part numbers first....alas....it will not work....disregard PM :(

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct guys, I believe this is for 09-12. I'm sure you adapt it to work on a newer model as I believe the only difference is 1 wire and the bolt pattern of the camera (handle solves half of that problem). But I wouldn't swear to it.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you ever try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market for a used camera or handle with a camera ?

Yes, I looked for a solid month and there wasn't anything local and the only ones I could find online were around $200 for just the camera and around $400 for a camera kit. But as I mentioned in the beginning of the thread I ended up buying the entire camera kit from a member. But I only needed the camera so I am reselling the kit w/ my old camera to recoup some of what I spent.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Damn , Good luck !

konrad33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine