For sale. Winter tyres and OEM wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Set of 4 unmarked, PERFECT condition, in balance OEM 18”wheels to fit 5th gen with 6 stud. Fitted with 2yr old 275/65/R18 117T General Grabber Artic winter tyres and working TPMS sensors, Ran 2 seasons, probably less than 7,000 mls. Very SLIGHT wear on two as I towed a travel trailer 1800 mls from WI to relocate this past winter in NC. (And it didn’t snow???) I bought these to swop over in winter instead of 22”.
No speedo correction needed.
Will drive a reasonable distance to meet up. Unreasonable I think, to ship.
If you want more info or pics/video PM me. I know wrong season, but if you need them they will interest you. I found these tyres to be fantastic in snow and icy Wisconsin winter. I did a lot of research before I bought these and they fitted without fouling or rubbing on my 21 Longhorn. IMG_3388.jpeg

$800.

OP
OP
British Bulldog

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Clearly no interest! Oh well. Facebook market place.
Hoped a fellow member in West, mountainous, snowy NC would be interested, lol I suppose I was asking at a ridiculous time, END of winter!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Actually, I think the problem is you spelled tires with a "y". Clearly this was an attempt at a nigerian tyre scam! :jester:

Yeah, timing is everything when selling snow tires. If they don't move on FB marketplace you might just put them in storage for 5 or 6 months and try again.