Oil filter flow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRenegade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used a Pure Power oil filter on my Harley for years with Great results. Has Anyone used on a 4th Gen 2021 Warlock Hemi 5.7 ?

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I havent used one of those, napa filters for me, but I'd images they'd be fine as long as it's the correct filter.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I stick to royal purple or Fram ultra synthetic. Both are extremely well filtering and designed around longer oil life expectancy. Some people even use the mopar srt filters with good results

OP
OP
TXRenegade

TXRenegade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Pure Power oil filter allows oil to Flow rather than Absorb through a paper base element. It's a 10 micron Stainless mesh filter with magnets to catch micro metallic particles. Unlike All other name brand filters the Pure Power filter will Allow Oil Flow for better Top end lubrication and increase oil pressure. Name brand filter's Do Not Allow flow Only Absorption Volume rather than Flow. I cut apart several filters and the Best I've found is the Purolator Boss it has a Synthetic Fiber element that Allowed Better flow with Good filtration at a 10 Micron level. Was just wanting to see if anyone had use the Pure Power filter on a Hemi since I haven't been able to get in contact with the Tech department at the company yet.