Oil Filter wrench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thought this oil filter wrench was kind of neat,but i don't know anything about it's quality or how well it'd work on a trucks hard to get at filter.

Last edited:

JHoward

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Liter
Thought this oil filter wrench was kind of neat,but i don't no anything about it's quality or how well it'd work on a trucks hard to get at filter.

I couldn't use it because of the clearance of the larger oil filter wouldn't allow for the ratchet to fit to that style filter wrench.

It would perform flawlessly on an filter relocation set up or the smaller diameter OEM oil filter ...

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I couldn't use it because of the clearance of the larger oil filter wouldn't allow for the ratchet to fit to that style filter wrench.

It would perform flawlessly on an filter relocation set up or the smaller diameter OEM oil filter ...
It's set-up for a wrench to,a flex head ratcheting wrench should work,or i think a little 3/8" socket lever or breaker bar would all work better then a ratchet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat