Opinions on my new hitch setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
The bars are fine on top - it's a Camco Eaz-Lift Recurve hitch, designed that way

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Learned something new here. Was not aware of the Recurve hitch. Watched some videos, a nice system for sure.

RobT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi, I just bought an Imagine 23LDE 28.5ft TT and also traded my F150 ecoboost for a new 2022 Ram 2500. I have a ProPride 3P hitch that I'm still trying to adjust to get the most control and ride while towing. I'm an RV newbie but have towed equipment in the past. That recurve hitch looks like a much better configuration with the bars on top. I have to be careful with my hitch that the jack is up out of the way since my hitch swivels ahead of the ball joint and the bars can hit the jack if it's down too far. I also think I'm cranking my WDH function too high for the best feel, front fenders within a 1/2" of unhitched height.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I’m not familiar with a ProPride 3P hitch, however, if your front fenders are within a 1/2" of unhitched height, you are hitched correct.

If you think you are too tight drop it a bit as 0-1" of unhitched height is ok.