OPT7 Aura Grille Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThorsRams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 5.7l v8
Send some picture when it’s done.. I got a led glow kit for my floor boards and it’s a nice lil interior touch.

OP
OP
RyanDavidPonter
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Send some picture when it’s done.. I got a led glow kit for my floor boards and it’s a nice lil interior touch.
I have been also thinking of doing that for the interior on my truck, I just need to find a way on how to turn off my OEM floor lights.

ThorsRams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 5.7l v8
I have been also thinking of doing that for the interior on my truck, I just need to find a way on how to turn off my OEM floor lights.
Prolly alpha obd would work for that. I don’t notice mine when I have the light on. I do like ledglow I’ve had three of their kits on different rides.

OP
OP
RyanDavidPonter
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That’s possible do some digging on that I haven’t messed with fuse to know which are which.
I did finish up the lights inside the grille and it was a big challenge since it got dark and I ended up not doing great.

There must be something wrong with the wires on them since there is only one that is bright but the other ones are impossible to see.

I’m going to look at it tomorrow since I have a pair of tow hooks that I want to install, anyways here it is.

IMG_2121.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RyanDavidPonter
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did finish up the lights inside the grille and it was a big challenge since it got dark and I ended up not doing great.

There must be something wrong with the wires on them since there is only one that is bright but the other ones are impossible to see.

I’m going to look at it tomorrow since I have a pair of tow hooks that I want to install, anyways here it is.

View attachment 533528
I decided that I’m going to wait until Spring 2024, it’s been really cold and a lot of storms are happening down here in New Jersey, so don’t expect me for a while, sorry everyone!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357