P1009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dingbanghemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First time posting on here but I have a 2016 ram with the hemi , recently I had a check engine light pop on for p1009 humidity sensor module . I do have a service appointment soon for my mirror to get fixed but was wondering a couple things would it be fixed under warranty,I haven’t seen a lot on rams about the humidity sensor. Seems like 200s and chargers are plagued with this problem . I know it’s located on the windshield and it’s about 50 dollars to replace but I’m not having any other issues other than the check engine light , normally the recirculate button flashes and mine is fine . Anyone else have this problem ?

Mike Murphy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Deleted
Engine
Deleted
:welcome:to the forums. The sensor should be covered under the 3yr 36k warranty or an extended if applicable.

OP
OP
D

Dingbanghemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, it’s a cpo vehicle I have a 100 dollar deductible but if they fix that and the mirror it’s worth it I’m tired of the cel

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iralee