Pedal Commander Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
Hi All! Im getting ready to install the Bluetooth Pedal Commander in my 2018 Ecodiesel and just wanted to check to see if anyone has had any bad experiences with them. Not so much thinking about them not living up to expectations because we all have an opinion on what it should be, but any issues with them causing harm or voiding warranties?
Maybe I'm being over cautious but what can I say.

Greenkaiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have the BT pedal commander on my ‘17 ecodiesel. I haven’t had any issues with it since I installed it a few months ago.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Mine has performed flawlessly. Just make sure that you seat your connectors solid.

OP
OP
cuminslvr

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
Thanks all, i'm getting it installed (because I cant bend that far) when I have my HID low beams done next friday. Im looking forward to the increased response in the pedal.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Thanks all, i'm getting it installed (because I cant bend that far) when I have my HID low beams done next friday. Im looking forward to the increased response in the pedal.

How are you liking the PC on the eco? I just put down a deposit on an '18 eco and I'd like to make this my first mod...

OP
OP
cuminslvr

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I really like it. I've had no issues at all. I have it set on sport and it really does help the momentary hesitation that I felt before I installed it. I don't use it to burn rubber LOL but I like the responsiveness of the pedal. The ED is a turbo so there is the turbo lag that some talk about when they discuss this engine. To me its barely noticeable. Also I get between 21-23 mpg depending on my the roads I drive and how much I push on the pedals, lol. I got the max care warranty with my truck to ward off the concerns about the engine, so far mine runs like a champ.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Thanks for the quick response and I'm glad to hear that.