Please Welcome Our New Super Moderator - rocket!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the newest member of our forum moderation team - rocket a.k.a Bill.

Bill is a long time member who has proven to be very helpful answering members questions and participating in discussions here at RamForum.

As a Super Moderator, Bill will continue to assist members with their questions, help with managing the For Sale threads and insure that the forum continues to be the best Ram forum on the internet.

Please join us in welcoming rocket as our newest Super Moderator!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!!!! Looking forward to working with you.
Jay

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the newest member of our forum moderation team - rocket a.k.a Bill.

Bill is a long time member who has proven to be very helpful answering members questions and participating in discussions here at RamForum.

As a Super Moderator, Bill will continue to assist members with their questions, help with managing the For Sale threads and insure that the forum continues to be the best Ram forum on the internet.

Please join us in welcoming rocket as our newest Super Moderator!
Thanks Maddog, I am one of the founding members when this forum started, unlike other forums this one stood out from the rest and it was clearly due to the forum members and staff who corroborated to make a forum way above the rest.
i can only repeat what has already been said, To me (and others) it seems there is a brotherly bond (sisterly for the female audience)that immediately took off and to my knowledge hasn't wavered one bit in 10 odd years we have been here....i intend to keep that same ''vibe'' if you will to that end above all else.......feel free to pm me on any matters that I can help with, thanks in advance and god speed with this virus ********.....We need to drive RAMS not sit and stare at a world that needs more not less.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MADDOG

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the asylum, rocket. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.