Power Wagon 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kickapoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Power Wagon 2019
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I bought this Power Wagon 2019 with15k on it in 2020. So far I have replaced the front wheel assemblies for bad bearings at
40K, Replaces the disks at 75k due to bad bake couplings sticking not covered go figure . Now at 90k the rear is bad, been in the shop for two weeks waiting to get look at. They called me late Friday and confirmed what I thought just don’t know what all they’re going to cover will find out Tuesday as anyone else had rerun issues in their power wagons???

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wow. You've had your share of issues. Sorry to hear that.

Just curious if you tow/haul a lot? Or off-road your truck? Oversized tires? Something that might lead to accelerated wear?

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Maybe post this in the Power Wagon section and you’ll more engagement for this specific question

62Blazer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most, if not all, of those issues are probably not Power Wagon specific. The brakes and wheel hubs are the same as any other 2500, and the rear axle is basically the same except it has the locking diff in it. Unless the rear axle issue is specific to the locking diff itself, it would also be the same basic parts as a 2500.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration but I don't think your experience is common.

OP
OP
K

Kickapoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Power Wagon 2019
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I was trying to find the power wagon section but gave up. Very little off road stuff just when I go hunting in Utah but nothing crazy. Pulling I have a chaparral deck, boat about 8K but that’s only 5 miles to the lake one way.

OP
OP
K

Kickapoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Power Wagon 2019
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Service manger called back at 4pm said they took pictures and sent to Dodge Warranty dept and my other warranty company .. now it’s a waiting game
Lucky me…
This is my 5th dodge truck but first HD
Was going to buy 5th wheel now having second thoughts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn