Problem cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012HEMISLT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi,
Have you ever seen this problem?
I have a 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab V8 Hemi. My car runs well, does not lose power, the cluster flashes, beeps, some times the fuel gauge goes empty, the windshield wipers activate, the flashers stop.
It's random, some days there is nothing, the next day it does it all the time. Can you help me?
I have a video, but i cannot upload it.
Thank you

Cdrakely

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had similar problems. My only differences was battery was dead in the mornings at random. Died one day came back to life with no jumping it and ran perfectly for 5 or 6 days. Changed my battery and never happened again. Also went to get it tested and was told my battery was perfect condition before changing it so don’t trust that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hi,
Have you ever seen this problem?
I have a 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab V8 Hemi. My car runs well, does not lose power, the cluster flashes, beeps, some times the fuel gauge goes empty, the windshield wipers activate, the flashers stop.
It's random, some days there is nothing, the next day it does it all the time. Can you help me?
I have a video, but i cannot upload it.
Thank you

Hello 2012HEMISLT,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your most recent concern. If you are unable to determine the cause of this with the assistance of fellow forum members, I suggest connecting with your local dealer as they are in the best position to assist. Please know that we are available via private message if you are in need of any assistance with that process.
Laura
RamCares