Project GreyJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GreyJ

GreyJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The detailed instructions with color pictures will make install a breeze lol.
Can't do that hahah, belongs to my father :p he has the garage full of tools and toys, I only get to use them wehn I go over.

Exactly, i'm more worried about the strength of the welds. I'm sure if I did some practice for a few days before install I could but having a journeyman welder able to help, might as well use him lol.

If you get yours and installed before me or 4x4hemi be sure to post some pics and give us a review of the install. Git-r done!

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The detailed instructions with color pictures will make install a breeze lol.
Can't do that hahah, belongs to my father :p he has the garage full of tools and toys, I only get to use them wehn I go over.

Exactly, i'm more worried about the strength of the welds. I'm sure if I did some practice for a few days before install I could but having a journeyman welder able to help, might as well use him lol.

If you get yours and installed before me or 4x4hemi be sure to post some pics and give us a review of the install. Git-r done!

I'm thinking by spring for me.
I have someone checking out pricing for me if they can get it better. If that's the case, it will be sooner.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Gad damn it why do I text when drinking
Look at that ****** last message ahaha

OP
OP
GreyJ

GreyJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hahah mine will be awhile! Whenever I get the tax return

I think this is what he ment to say lol, wasn't too bad for being drunk hahah!

Do tell about your pricing thing fastNugly, getting the bumper cheaper than what it's listed at would be sweet since there isn't a lot of material too it.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Howd you get it cheaper? ? That b would be cool if you could but how?

Haha ive had worse, jeff knows all about that already ahaha

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think this is what he ment to say lol, wasn't too bad for being drunk hahah!

Do tell about your pricing thing fastNugly, getting the bumper cheaper than what it's listed at would be sweet since there isn't a lot of material too it.

I will once I get it (if better) and of course ill ask if I can extend it to a few others ;)

Howd you get it cheaper? ? That b would be cool if you could but how?

You know who you're talking to? I hate paying retail....lol

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man Andrew if you spent the time thinking about n your decisions as you do finding b the best retailer you d save alot more ahahaha. If you find anything better let us know

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man Andrew if you spent the time thinking about n your decisions as you do finding b the best retailer you d save alot more ahahaha. If you find anything better let us know

Say what?
Yes...I've been through a few phases but in all honesty, in each phase I was able to sell and buy the new stuff.....so I really didnt lose as much as you think.
Yea, ill keep,you posted.
This is certainly one thing that will be difficult to reverse on
But it's doable with a damn good welder....lol

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol ill just have to recommend you be positive you want it like u can reverse it bit just make. Sure yoi want it lol I dont lik3 cutting stuff of my truck for sure. I have no money to waste

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol ill just have to recommend you be positive you want it like u can reverse it bit just make. Sure yoi want it lol I dont lik3 cutting stuff of my truck for sure. I have no money to waste

As of right now, I'm sure and have been sure for over a few weeks now....but until I get that pricing or ready to leap into it, that's the true test. Lol
But I'm liking the idea.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
where are you getting this pricing if i might ask??? if its good i might order it right aeay??

OP
OP
GreyJ

GreyJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha ive had worse, jeff knows all about that already ahaha

This is true hahah!

As of right now, I'm sure and have been sure for over a few weeks now....but until I get that pricing or ready to leap into it, that's the true test. Lol
But I'm liking the idea.

For sure, if you can find a better deal let us now, or if your friend finding pricing can only offer you a deal that's cool too lol. I'm sure it can be made for cheaper, but so to speak this basically bolts right onto our trucks.

I read an install someone else did of the bumper. They mentioned if you really wanted to and were a superman welder you could reverse everything you did. Not sure how well thy would work though seeing as you'd have to cut the end off the new bracket and weld the old one back on.