Proposed build project 2012 RAM slt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I couldn't find a RAM close in colour and style to what I want to get done so I'm using this photo as an example of how I want it to turn out:
10594d1445130733-new-grille-image.jpg

Exterior:
-Line-x the bed
-Bilstein 5100 2.8 level and 35" AT's on new rims
-aftermarket air intake, exhaust, and tune
-dual side by side exhaust pipes out the side (just because nobody else does this look)
-Spyder industries web pattern headache rack (with light bar, maybe)
-projector headlights
-behind the grille amber marker lights (similar to how the Ford Raptor looks)
-fender flares

Sound OK? I'm not in a hurry so I'll be taking my time doing this with a completed goal of Spring 2019. I have a couple of questions though.
Am I reading correctly that a tune is pretty much a requirement if I do an aftermarket air intake and exhaust?
I was also toying with the idea of Iron Cross bumpers but they're quite heavy. I could see doing that on a 2500/3500 with few issues but I'm guessing that I'd probably want to spend even more money on a beefier suspension if I installed those?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sounds like a sweet idea i'm going in the same direction with mine, minus the amber lights in the grille and the headache rack is a maybe. Only extra thing I might do is line-x the bottom of the doors and bed in line with the bumpers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca