Question about Ram classic 2021 regular cab side steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
hello everyone now third day for me purchase my new regular cab Ram classic 2021 here in Qatar but I get tired I spend all this 3 day search car accessories shop here in Qatar they all just have side steps for the crew cab not regular also 3 day I google it to find side steps for the regular cab I own throw web I can’t find also here in Qatar the Ram company have the chrome one but my car is with black accessories and they use to have the black one but now they tell me is finish and they will order it again from USA I think they told me if I’m lucky they will be stock between 3 or 4 weeks they sell it in Ram company here in Qatar for almost 1096 US dollar with all installations I search Amazon and eBay but I’m not sure which one will fit my car I want the same one in ram website the black one but the problem I need international ship some of them not ship worldwide and some of them do it but it will coast me a lot maybe cause it’s heavy sorry for my bad English and if I ask too much but should I wait for Ram company here to restock then buy it here or I order it online but it’s hard to find the best one that ship international with good rate and more important the same one that will fit my car

Last edited:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
if i understand correctly :

You want Black Side Steps for a 2021 Regular Cab Ram
You would like to buy them from a company that ships Internationally, to Qatar, without charging an excessive price

Maybe someone will post something soon

OP
OP
Q

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah you are correct I want the black one

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know the OEM ones are out there, but can only imagine the shipping from the US would cost more then the steps. I wish you luck. Here is what mine look like.

GxkkS8.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20211018001.jpg

OP
OP
Q

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice man I text two sellers in eBay hey ask me the vin I send to them and I wait to see if they ship I know it’s pricey but I will see if more than 1000 dollars with shipping I will wait for the ram dealership here because it’s almost same the price

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Having a regular cab truck is getting rarer in the United States. It seems most of the models out are either quad or crew cab. Unless you have your heart set on getting OEM looking steps, there are lots of companies out there that make them for all the different cab sizes.

I have a '21 Warlock with factory blacked out bumpers, wheels, etc., and I also wanted to get steps that had the same finish. But I wanted a look that I haven't seen anyone else have, and went with a company called Iron Cross Automotive. The style I decided on are listed on their site as "side arm", and my truck is the only one I have seen with those style steps. They have a section on their site https://www.ironcrossautomotive.com/ that has matte black products. They also have a similar design to OEM, available in black or chrome, called Patriot Steps. I did not see newer RAMs with a regular cab listed on there, but if you are interested, you could try contacting them and asking if the older style RAM size would fit your truck.

There are at least dozens of companies out there that have or make items for trucks. You could search around a bit and hopefully find one that is willing to work with you. Good luck with your search.