Ram 2017 Honking Alarm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsport_17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello guys , please help me with that , i have ram 1500 2017 keyless entry
And in my country the honking is disable even from the Screen 8 inches

so please if there’s any help so i can turn on the honking alarm when closing the doors.

Thank you very much.

NL74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in, but I would think AlfaOBD would be able to change this, along with many other features. I was able to turn on my DRL & fog light drop out with high's with AlfaOBD.

Reactions: U&A

EsUnTakuache

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT
I hope this helps

Source: 2017 Ram 1500/2500/3500 Truck Owner's Manual (mopar.ca) page 301 out of 710

Customer Programmable Features — Uconnect 8.4/8.4 NAV Personal Settings Press the “Apps” button on the touchscreen then press the “Settings” button on the touchscreen to display the settings menu screen. In this mode the Uconnect system allows you to access programmable features that may be equipped such as Display, Voice, Clock, Safety & Driving Assistance, Lights, Doors & Locks, Auto-On Comfort (if equipped), Engine Off Options, Suspension, Trailer Brake, Audio, Phone/Bluetooth, SiriusXM Setup (if equipped), Restore Settings, Clear Personal Data and System Information. NOTE: Only one category may be selected at a time. When making a selection, press the button on the touchscreen to enter the desired mode. Once in the desired mode, press and release the preferred setting until a check-mark appears next to the setting, showing that setting has been selected. Once the setting is complete, either press the back arrow button on the touchscreen or the Back button on the faceplate to return to the previous menu or press the “X” button on the touchscreen to close out of the settings screen. Pressing the Up or Down Arrow buttons on the touchscreen on the right side of the screen will allow you to toggle up or down through the list of available settings. NOTE: All settings should be changed with the ignition in the RUN position.

OP
OP
Ramsport_17

Ramsport_17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thankw you all for your help but i do this steps before and there is no option for alarm sound on doors&alarm

Maybe the AlfaOBD will help with that i think

0C2DCC20-CDA6-44CA-83EE-450929BDD055.jpeg

ric221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Do you mean horn beeps on locking the door? If you do it's in the location mentioned above. Other than that I'm not aware of any way to make your horn beep by closing your door.

OP
OP
Ramsport_17

Ramsport_17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes when locking the door its not there, so i have just one way, AlfaOBD